Friday, June 12, 2009

Bye ^^

Alright so I'm stepping down tomorrow don't forget to miss me and remember me, even if you didn't like me )': And think of me hahaha. GO BASSOONSSSS. Can we please win section comp for once? Like this year? Please? OKAY??!?!?

Um final words..
Please treat my precious priceless (because I used it) W. Schreiber with lots of tender loving care, just like I did. HAHAHAHA. Okay no I was just crapping, don't be silly. Oh yes and the reeds too. Remember to soak them, then to dry them and be gentle with those delicate pieces of wood. Remember to practise!! And know that even though I'm stepping down, I'll still be here if you guys ever need me. Just beep me, HAHAHA. Okay don't miss me and be suicidal over my farewell.. Though it'll be pretty hard not to. WARNING: Don't remove my name from this blog ah, or I will come back and haunt you. Yes, fear me.

P.s. remember that we are very special people who play very special instruments and that if anyone calls the bassoon 'a lousy piece of useless expensive wood', um... then.. um.. You whack them. Yeah real hard. No wait. Don't do it, it's kind of bad, you know being violent.. Very unlike me. So I guess you get into a long heated argument/debate, and explain why the bassoon isn't 'a lousy piece of useless expensive wood' the very fact that Dawn played/plays it suggests that it isn't, therefore YOU WIN!!!!!! Okay they're just jealous. HAHAHAHAHA.

K bye Lana, Jiahui and Shien En or however you spell your name. I'm sorry not good with hanyu pinyin or anything Chinese.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

No comments: