Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OMG

Os IN 4 DAYS TIME OMG OMG OMG
Hi lets go for bsn outing after Os ^-^
LETS GO TO EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIANA'S SPONSORING.
Um okay bs hahahahah let's go crash Liana's house and Clarise's house movie marathon/wii!!! or we could have a BBQ or a chalet or something kkkkkkk LIANA'S THE PLANNER :) We should have some themed outing like we wear some banana suits. Banana Liana outing day!!! HAHAHAH. Or like Jungle themed then Liana can just come as herself
Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay.
I WILL BE GOING TO WATCH FHL 3 GUYS!!! I'LL BE SUPPORTING YOU UM MORALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.

I miss my bassoon guys is it doing fine is it is it is it
I bet it misses me too and is crying every night in its case :'(
Okay that's very sad
BYE!!!

No comments: