Monday, March 23, 2009

DAWN,

this is to make up for my late ): and supposedly insincere warm fuzzy! lol it was very sincere and wonderful ok, but since i'm so nice and lovely, here's another.

roses are red, violets are blue
your ego may be big but i still love you :)

I KNOW, WASN'T THAT BEAUTIFUL. ok. moving on.

hi dawn chan, it feels like it's been 2 seconds since beijing, which i really miss, and even shorter since clarise stepped down. it says something, to have almost a year pass by so fast: i enjoyed it. i really did, even with all the drama and misunderstandings. cos you know what? i wouldn't change a thing. i'm grateful for all the small things you've done for me, whether it's sms me to remind me stuff or continually telling me to sfp or tsking me when i play too loud :P and though you've been a great senior, you're an even better friend. so thanks, a lot. being part of the ij bassoons is, and will continue to be, one of the best things about school, and half the reason why i drag my lazy butt out of bed on saturdays.

i'm really going to miss you (and cici haha) when you all step down :) I know you may be looking forward to it, but i'm definitely not.

love you!

PS ij bassoons (and, i guess, the band along with them :P) gonna bring the house down, kthx

No comments: